Rosebud Op Shop Guide
Those living or visiting Rosebud have not only a glorious coast to admire they have an abundance of op shops. This really adds points for me when thinking about holidays or day trips.
I’ve attached a list below the map with the addresses and contact numbers of these op shops. Please give them a buzz to confirm opening hours, I know some of the smaller ones may offer extended summer trading hours.
If I’m missing any or I need to edit the guide please drop me a message below.
- Vinnies Rosebud, 1057 Point Nepean Road, 03 5986 2483
- Salvos Rosebud, 1247 Point Nepean Rd 03 5981 2989
- The Lioness Op Shop, 1/1401 Point Nepean Road 03 5982 2444
- Angel Op Shop, 1189 Point Nepean Road 03 5981 2588
- Clothes 4 U Rosebud Boutique, 1355 Point Nepean Road
- 39+ Southern Peninsula Community Care Inc Op Shop, 1641 Point Nepean Road
- Habitat for Humanity, 17 Henry Wilson Drive, 03 5986 4827
- Rosebud Primary School Op Shop, 23 Ninth Avenue 03 5986 2766
- All Saints Anglican Church Op Shop, 8/10 Ninth Ave, 03 5986 6949
- Salvation Army Recycle Shed Rosebud, 377 Eastbourne Road 03 5986 4206
- Rotary Warehouse Op Shop Rosebud, 15 Newington Avenue 03 5986 8896
Please drop me a message if I need to edit the guide.
You can also add reviews, rate or offer additional information on the op shops featured by clicking on the relevant links above.
If you’d like to advertise your local business within the Rosebud Op Shop Guide please contact me for more information. You might have a second hand shop, vintage store, café or small business, this could be a great way for you to reach more customers.
Don’t forget to check out the other ILTOS Guides. Is there a guide I need to do? Feel free to get in touch with suggestions.
Happy hunting everyone!
Bindaring Clothing Sale is back!
It’s been operating since 1963 and is now a big annual event on the Perth calendar.
Bindaring’s reputation for providing excellent quality new and nearly new clothing attracts thousands of shoppers each year, from Fashionistas looking for that designer gem, to those on a tight budget wanting to clothe their families. Red Cross
It takes a year to sort through the 8 tonnes of clothes they collect for the event. They then sort the clothes into four categories
- Boutique – for new and nearly new designer labels, $items from $15 – $99
- Emporium – for vintage treasurers, jewellery and beautiful eclectic accessories $1 – $100 items
- Op Shop – for good quality clothing for every member of the family, all at under $10 an item
- $1 a bag – for some serious bargains with plenty of life left in them, fill a supermarket bag for $1
Queueing inside begins at 7am. Now this is a giveaway that it is a popular event! The op shop and $1 a bag areas open at 9am, the Emporium sections open later at 9.30 and finally the Boutique area opens its doors at 10.0am.
There is also a silent auction area, bidding for this closes at 11.30
Although predominantly female fashion there is some menswear and kids clothing available at the event.
When is it – Saturday May 14th 9am – 2 pm
Where is is – The Bindaring Sale is held in the Robinson Pavilion within Claremont Showground. 1 Graylands Road, Claremont, Perth WA, 6010. Parking is available for a small fee through Gate 5. Trains will also stop at Claremont Station from 8.30 and the event is a ten minute walk away,
They are always on the look out for volunteers so please get in touch with the team at the Bindering Clothing Sale here or they can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a gold coin entry to the Boutique section.
EFTPOS will be taken and there will be an ATM at the event.
Clothes leftover after the Bindaring Clothing Sale will filter through to the Red Cross Op Shops for sale to support the amazing work the Australian Red Cross Do. To find your nearest store click here.
You can also follow them on Facebook here.
Have you been before? Any tips? Wish I was closer!