Here are some common questions about I Love to Op Shop
How do I add listings?
Find the Facebook Page URL of the Op Shop or business you would like to add. Enter it into the field beside the “Import Details” button. Click on the “Import Details” button to retrieve the Op Shop business date from Facebook.
If you are the owner or work for the Op Shop or Business being added, click ‘Yes’ on the “Business Owner/Associate?” option
If the Op Shop or business doesn’t have a Facebook page, fill in details of the Op Shop or business you would like to add:
- Place Title: Business Name
- Place Description: Some information about the Op Shop or business
- Tag Keywords: Create tags for the Op Shop (think Instagram but without the #)
- Category: Select relevant categories for the business (e.g. Op Shop, Vintage Shop, Market, Antiques, etc.)
- Address: Input Street Address of the Op Shop
- Region: Select the State the Op Shop or Business resides in
- City: Select the City the Op Shop or Business resides in
- Zip/Post Code: Input the Post Code the Op Shop or Business resides in
Click ‘Set Address on Map’ to have the map marker autolocate the Op Shop or business on the map
Moving the map marker by clicking and dragging the marker will change the address fields above
- Address Latitude & Address Longitude are automatically determined by the position of the map marker
- Time: Enter the business hours of the Op Shop or Business
- Phone: Enter the phone number, cell phone number of the Op Shop or Business
- Email: Enter the email of the Op Shop or Business
- Website: Enter the website URL of the Op Shop or Business (with http://)
- Twitter: Enter the Twitter URL of the Op Shop or Business
- Facebook: Enter the Facebook URL of the Op Shop or Business
- Video: Embed YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion videos by pasting the code here
- Special Offers: List any special offers, promotions or discounts of the Op Shop or Business
Click on “Review You Listing” once done with inputting the necessary information on the Add Listing form.
You will have a chance to make changes to the listing before proceeding to publish it.
Can I upload photos?
Images and photos can be uploaded.
Scroll to the bottom of the form on the “Add Listing” page and click the “Select Files” button. Dragging and dropping files from your storage device will also work.
You will be asked to review your listing and agree to this site’s Terms and Conditions before being able to add it to the site.
What file format should I submit?
Please upload JPEG (*.jpg) files below 2MB.
Preferred resolution is 1024px x 768px.
How many listings can I create?
Currently, there is no limit to the amount of listings one can create.
Do I have to pay to create listings?
Currently, adding listings to this site is completely free!
I own one of the Op Shops, listed on this site. How do I claim ownership of the listing?
Navigate to the published listing and click on “Claim Listing” on the right side of the page.
You will be asked to provide us with some contact details so that our team can get in touch with you to verify ownership of the Op Shop.
Can I edit listings?
Listings can only be edited by the owners of this site, and by verified owners of the listings themselves.
How do I get my listing(s) featured?
Please contact us to have your listings featured on the front page of our site.
How much does it cost to have my listing featured?
Currently, Featured Listings are completely free!
Can I cancel my featured listing?
Please contact us to cancel your Featured Listing.
Can I add other businesses besides Op Shops?
This site is focused on Op Shops, Vintage Shops, Flea Markets, and Antique Shops.
We review all submitted listings, and if we deem your listing as not fitting into any of the above categories, we reserve the right to remove your listing.
Still need help? Send us a note!
For any other questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org