The Collectorville Retro Fair is new to Brisbane and holds its first event on Sunday September 6th at the Rocklea Showgrounds.
They promise hectares filled with retro, vintage, preloved and antique collectables including
- Antiques – Antique bottles, vinyl records and automobilia
- Bric-a-brac – Fine china, dolls, retro fabric and kitchenalia
- Curios – Musical instruments, clocks and small furniture
- Ephemera – Bicycles, jewellery, cameras and farm tools
- Retro – Toys and games, radios, paintings and prints
- Collectables – Robots, advertising ephemera and chandeliers
Expect to see sellers such as
- Vintage Junkyard
- As Old As Love – Vintage High Tea Hire
- Remember When
- My Vintage Childhood
- Arkive Vintage
- Wulfe’s Cabinet of Curiosities
- My Steamer Trunk
Plus many more!
General admission is $10 and children under 14 are free
Wish I was closer!